Well that is NOT the case now. After a wonderful MOPS meeting last week (which by the way I absolutely loved except for one thing -- Becca stayed with the other kids and it was just a moms meeting) and then Leigh Ann and the kids coming to visit us, I feel wonderful!! I am so full of life and loving every moment of it. My kids never cease to amaze me. They are the sweetest and most caring children in the whole wide world.
We had a blast this weekend with Leigh Ann, Jessica, Brayden and Emma. I was so excited to see them and we had a full weekend to say the least. We painted with pudding (per Elizabeth’s request), went to McDonald’s to eat and play, went to a pumpkin patch, painted our pumpkins, and went to the Royston Festival. The kids had so much fun and were all so great together. Rebecca and Brayden were absolute dolls at the festival walking around and holding hands. Elizabeth and Jessica thought they always had to be first to do EVERYTHING. Oh, the things they teach them in preschool. Even with all the runny noses we had a blast.
Leigh Ann and I thought we were going to be slick and scrapbook after the kids were in bed, but boy were we wrong. The first night we were just too tired and both had headaches and then the second night Emma wasn’t gonna let us. That child kept waking up every 10 minutes until we gave it up.
I did attempt to learn how to do something new this weekend -- crocheting. It looked so fun and easy to do and Leigh Ann taught me how to do it. I must be crazy, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how in the world to do it though. I think I am doing it right, but apparently I am not. Who know?!? I seriously don’t know if I would ever do much crocheting, but it would be nice to know how to do it.
Here’s a few pictures of our fun-filled weekend!
Pudding Painting
I can't believe she put her hands in the paint. At least it was pudding.
Pumpkin Patch
Just her size!
The Pumpkin Head girls! Yeap, Brayden, they are CRAZY!!
Painting Pumpkins
So serious!
Just a few more minutes!
3 stooges at work!
Elizabeth working hard on that pumpkin! She really took pride in painting her pumpkin.
1 comment:
Great post!! I had a great time too! I love the pics. I'm going to update my blog too. Hopefully it won't be so long next time before we get together.
Post a Comment