I am always focusing on what my girls and Robbie need and not worrying about myself. I have been letting myself go because of it. The weight that I lost a few years ago is sneaking back up on me and I am becoming miserable.
With that being said, I am gonna start working on me. I have already started back walking every morning and I am now up to almost 3 miles. Tomorrow my goal is to hit the 3 mile mark. And just yesterday I started back keeping track of my food intake using the Weight Watchers system. I did really good too until I went to the MOMS Night Out and we had supper there. Oh well, it was the first day though. ((giggle))
Today is a new day!!!! I have already done my walking and will be walking more tonight while Elizabeth is in dance.
Well enough for now. . . gotta get a shower and get going this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that's just part of being a wife and mother. We never get the chance to just be us.
Post a Comment