Thursday, October 23, 2008

June 14, 2007 Blog Entry from Myspace Page

***June 14, 2007 Blog Entry from Myspace Page***

Lost my daddy. . .

It has been almost two weeks since I lost my daddy. He went in for knee replacement surgery and ended up having a stroke and then didn't make it even after surgery.
The loss is starting to sink in and is getting harder each day as Elizabeth asks for her Peepapa. She just doesn't understand, but then again a 3 year old isn't supposed to.
As I sit here, I think about lots of things that I wish I could tell my daddy and things I wish I would have done with him or let the girls do with him. But everyone keeps reminding me that I can't blame myself for the things I should have done or said. It is really hard though.

No comments: