Thursday, October 23, 2008

June 8, 2008 Blog Entry from MySpace Page

***June 8, 2008 Blog Entry from MySpace Page***


Gotta get this off my chest. . .



and don't know where to start. Hmmm!!!

Sometimes I just feel like a stranger in this flesh of mine. I don't even know how to explain it. I just feel like I don't belong anywhere. I know that God put me here for a reason, but I have yet to figure it out. I just keep praying that He will send me a SURE sign of what I where I need to be and what I need to be doing. But until then I will do the best I can even though I feel like it is not good enough.
I do know that since God blessed me with the wonderful two girls that I have that I have changed and I really think it is God who has changed me. I do hope that I have changed for the good, but it seems like I keep running into obstacles and trials in my life that are making me doubt myself.
I want to be the best mama, wife, sister and daughter that God will allow me to be. Okay with that being said, I feel a ton of pressure taking off my chest.

No comments: