On August 24th we found out that we were expecting another wonderful blessing. According to my calculations, the due date should be May 7, 2010. This was a wonderful surprise as Robbie and I both wanted to have another baby, but were waiting on God to guide us in that decision. I have had a hard time getting excited because so many things will change. The girls are so very excited which helps alot. They ask every day how big the baby is and when it will be here. Rebecca swears the baby is a boy and Elizabeth swears it is a girl...needless to say they really want twins.
We shall see though...I have an appointment on September 10th and I will be 6 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HEy you...how are you, the girls, and baby? Do you know what baby is yet?
Hey!!!! I am doing great...30 weeks along now. We are having a little boy!!! Guess third time is a charm. Thanks for asking about me! :)
Post a Comment