Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summertime, Summertime!!!

I never thought I would look forward to summertime as much as I do. Having both of my girls home with me is the BESTEST. I find myself spending all the days playing with them and then having to do the housework after they are in the bed at night. We finally have the pool all cleared up and have been swimming a lot. Elizabeth is a little fish in the water!!! And Becca, well, she is scared to death of the bottom drain for some reason. She loves the water though.

We are all counting down the days until vacation...2 weeks and 5 days and we will be off to Jekyll for a week of beaching and family time. I love that place!!!!

2 comments:

Goat Gal said...

Hi Donna!
Hunnylump from OCP here. I was just browsing the blog list and thought I would pop in! So glad you are enjoying having your children home with you for the summer. Have a wonderful and relaxing vacation!

Leigh Ann said...

I'm so jealous! I wanna pool! We're gonna come spend the summer with you so we can swim.