Over the past several months I have been struggling with the desire to want to get back into the workforce and not stay at home anymore. This has all been brought on by the fact that Elizabeth is now in Pre-K and I only have Becca at home with me. I miss Elizabeth so much and it has been hard to let her go every morning. Becca is the kind of child who can just sit and play independently for several hours and is very easily entertained. I have just been having this feeling of "laziness" with just her at home. And the thoughts of wanting to go back to work seem to fill my days.
Well after today's sermon at church, I feel pretty content with continuing staying at home with my Becca Boo Bear. Even though she can play by herself, she still needs me. The thought of leaving her with anyone else just breaks my heart. I mean, I quit my job to stay at home with Elizabeth why in the world would I want to go back to work and leave Becca now.
I do know that once we are finished with our family or when I go back to work I don't want to go back to a law office and do the paralegal thing, but rather I want to do something with children preferably with preschoolers and toddlers. That age is so much fun! You can really learn so much from them if you take the time to listen to what they have to say.
Well, I hate to cut it short, but I have got to get the girls dressed like "Little Princesses" for a birthday tea party. They are going to have such a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment